Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Easter and Weight watchers

smiling-pig-clipart
I have come to the conclusion that Hersey’s is ran by the devil. Of course everyone knows Sunday was Easter. I have been being good and not eating candy on my diet. Unfortunately when you’re the Easter Bunny its hard not to eat some of the candy as your stuffing the eggs. Plus I thought out of all the candy bad for you I would get a small bag of Hersey kisses. Because I have lost a total of 21 lbs. I deserve to have some chocolate. Yea right. I should have realized that I am not one of those people who can eat anything and not pay for it in the end. I have been being bad and not recording my food that I have been eating. I think that is how weight watchers keeps you stuck paying their monthly membership. If I record my food intake and see how many points that I have left I do better. When you don’t record you think to yourself I haven’t eaten that much today. When in fact a little of this and that adds up. So not recording my intake for 1 week and a half. With the Easter dinner and the candy. I have gain 3 pounds back. Aggravating as hell considering I have become more active. I gave up Farmville on Facebook so I would get out of the house more. I don’t even blog as much as I use to. But still…grr. NOT FAIR. I do try its not like I eat 3 cheese burgers or a pan of brownies. I watch those shows: Heavy and biggest losers. You know where people eat a pack of bacon, 6 eggs, large juice and biscuits and gravy for breakfast alone. I can see why those people are over weight. I don’t feel like I gorge myself on food. Frustrating and NOT fair. So I have to kick my ass and get back to extra exercising if I want to get back to my weight loss. I lack 10 lbs. to my goal. I am not asking much. Its at the tail end of my “required” scale for my height. Who came up with that scale is probably a toothpick or one of those people who “forget” to eat. Who the hell forgets to eat? You have to be a special kind of stupid if you ask me.

No comments: