Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Congrats you get the Giant douche award

808_img_11
Okay so my husband has been an ass lately. But the last 2 weeks has earned him the giant douche award. We have been married 10 yrs. now and he has never been a jealous man. Or at least he never has acted like a jealous ass. But the ugly green eyed monster appeared green-eyed-monster-2. I was invited to a pool party by some female coworkers but because there might be a few males their he went bezerk. So much as I don’t want you to parade around in your bikini in front of them. Um what the hell. I look like a whale in it anyway. Plus did I mention he was invited to go? And the guy he is jealous of I swear he is gay plus he is 21 …um ewwww. He just didn’t want to go because he had to work the next day. WTH! So okay it was the first time I had really had a bikini since I lost some weight. In fact I bought it for our beach trip. So I gave him the benefit of the doubt and let it slide. Till today…when he actually got upset over a Facebook status! The night nurses went out for breakfast together. Me being the fb addict that I am posted my location from using the places tag on my phone. Tagged my coworker. Yea well 2 of them were men and he had to point out that it appeared bad to other? what others? And when have I ever given a flippy f@@k? OH! You mean YOUR nosey family my old jealous douche. Don’t worry I block them from seeing my location anyway. Oh and I notice that one of my coworker (male) untagged himself from the restaurant location. Guess his wife is a jealous green eye douche too.
***note to Giant Douche: I really don’t want another man. In fact if things go sour I plan to live single for the rest of my life.

No comments: