Sunday, September 8, 2013

Here Piggy Piggy: A new number


So I have learned on this weight loss journey that you have to have patience.  There seems to be more plateaus than losses closer to the end. But it’s the perseverance that pays off.   I listen to a lot of people who are on this same journey that just give up.  Saying what’s the point I just can’t lose.  Stop listening to those people.  Don’t let their negativity keep you from your dream.  Do your best to encourage them to continue but don’t let them convince you to give up too.   So after yo-yoing back and forth between 5 lbs. for the last 2 months.  I finally lost a pound and saw a new number.  I worked hard to see that new number.  So for all of those people in my life who told me to give up.  POOP on you. 
tumblr_mc3k979Rlr1rpaxido1_400 EXACTLY
For my friends who gave up already and refuse to get back on track…
Dont-complain-about-being-fat
For those I know who keep doing these crash diets and workouts.  Until you realize this you will never succeed…1-will-not-happen-overnight1004098_593933733961899_1549792730_n
For those that are battling their weight on a daily basis.  Keep up the hard work. 
9e9ee2e93eb620a9556b5f0ad762cd7220130414-195830d2be28babc915aea0a5f060b48af8221Dont-give-upe6b778cc68f88915fcf27cacac880fe1
And for my friends who fall off the wagon.  It happens.  Don’t beat yourself up.  It’s never over.  Just get back up and try harder.  Never be a quitter!  This is hard.  If it was easy people wouldn’t give up so easily.  You fall off one day…get back up and work out the next.  When you look back 2 years later you are going to be so proud of yourself.  I know I am.  I don’t want to go back to that me.  I feel better.  I have more energy and even a new wardrobe.
tumblr_mka9jtU8621s64nhuo1_500
1 pound loss!  I am still in the right direction!  It’s taking me a lot of time.  Took me almost 2 years to lost 35lb but I did it.  I fell down a lot but got right back up.  So never forget that.  Determination pays off…how bad do you want it?

1 comment:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Proud of you for understanding that falling off the platform for a day doesn't mean we quit for the rest of our lives. We just go back on the next day and realize we are human. Good for you for losing that dastardly Pound. The others will follow. A thirty-five pound loss in two years and keeping it off is HUGE accomplishment. Rock On.