Saturday, July 18, 2009

Riddle me this

Okay so my first day of clinical went well. The hard part was trying to figure out how to do this care plan. Now don’t get me wrong I have done care plans for work, but this is no ordinary care plan. Its for the riddler or Nazi care plan lady.

riddler

Why do I address her as the riddler now? Cause she never answers your questions. I know this thing is going to be time consuming but if I don’t know how to do it how can one finish it? So when I ask specific questions you would think that I would get a direct answer but instead I get some sort of a riddle and I am suppose to try to figure out what the hell that means? Just tell me damn it! Grr… So all 8 of us in class are trying to meddle thru this. I am hoping to find someone that has had this class to direct me in the right direction. Its not like I am wanting the answers or a short cut just tell me how to do this so I can get it done.

No comments: