Thursday, July 2, 2009

Jump for Joy

Okay I have to toot my own horn…I freakin passed the Head to Toe exam. Yippee! joy I felt like a little kid at Christmas…I wanted to shout it at the top of my lungs and I couldn’t wait to tell someone…so I called just about everyone…lol Seriously thought about calling everyone on my cell phone…but I don’t think pizza hut or Wal-Mart would really care…I was really shocked we passed cause we even got the dag gone teacher that was failing everyone. I was so happy to hear I passed. I couldn’t believe the people that I heard say that they barely studied…are they on crack? We studied are butt off and it was rough…sheesh
Now all I have left is to pass the exam with at least at 70 and I will have completed this dag gone class. I am not wanting a 70 I just wanted to know what leeway I have. Anyway on with Rn transition class…I think my teacher is the Nursing Care Plan Nazi...I can’t believe what I have to turn in to her after our first clinical. I am not even sure I know what the hell I am doing. My lab partner kept looking at me…what the hell look..lol Even the teacher said you all have that deer in the headlight look. No shit lady…we have no idea what we are doing. I mean I have done care planning before but this is crazy. So as soon as I am done studying for my exam I have to get my butt in gear and get this care plan a going…Just have to make it till Aug5…come on summer I am ready for you to end!

No comments: