Monday, May 18, 2009

Just Breathe

Okay so Exams are over, I have turned in my acceptance letter for the RN bridge program, signed up for my next classes. So I get to breathe for about 10 days before all the craziness begins. Course I need to go pay for classes and get my books. I am hoping for a scholarship because of my great GPA and of course they wait till the last minute to tell you anything. I have yet to inform my boss that I won’t be picking up any extra hours due to the fact 2 more classes have been shoved at me for the summer. I have told mom that I won’t be coming home in June, since i will be in class at that time, she took it well, but we are shooting for August. If not I guess Christmas will be my last shot before the year is up. I can’t believe how fast this is going. If I don’t manage to mess things up I will graduate 2010. Technically 1 yr to go. It feels like I have been schooling forever. whew…I pray my 10 are wonderful rain free days…I want to ride my motorcycle!!!

No comments: