Sunday, May 31, 2009

The meaning of TIRED

What is tired? Tired is working 2-12 hour shifts finishing up 12 chapters in health assessments and almost finishing a whole book of math.
Tired is having to repeat sentences over when talking because the brain no longer functions well enough to say it right the first time.
Tired is falling asleep while studying for this ridiculous test on Monday.
Tired is going to bed at 9 o'clock because your eyes refused to stay awake
Tired is waking up the next morning and almost forgetting to pack your lunch as you leave for work.
Tired is going to work and praying you don’t kill anyone because you have had to double check everything cause you don’t trust your brain to do it right the first time.
Tired is my hubby actually leaving me a message on my cell phone and him actually saying Honey I know your so tired and having a rough 2 days and I love you. Call me back and tell me what I can do to make your nite easier. (yea hard to believe Mejis)
Tired is calling work and telling them hey i left my notebook on the counter.
Tired is coming home from work and falling asleep on the couch before even getting out of your scrubs.
Tired is not wanting to even eat a candy bar cause that would require movement.
Tired is taking 2 days to type this stupid blog because I AM FREAKING TIRED!!!!

Funny_Pictures_General_Tired_Kitty

No comments: