- Avengers: Best movie this year so far. I was impressed that most of the superheroes were from the original movies they played in. Well except for the Hulk but they can’t seem to keep the same character anyway. I would have loved to seen more battle scenes and less time recruiting them. I still love Iron man! I give it 4 skulls and a half.
- Dark Shadows: I really think Johnny Depp has split personalities. He can play some of the weirdest characters and such vast depth. This however was not one of my favorite characters he portrays. Even though I love vampires this was a cute movie. Not scary and far from the best. 2 and half.
- Chronicle~ okay I could have sworn I seen this movie before seems very similar to the movie Covenant. Except this movie doesn’t have anyone cute in it and made me a tad bit bored. Skip this movie. You will never get those hours back if you watch it. Not even 1/2 a skull
- Snow white and the huntsman: this was a really good movie however I am not a fan of the chick from twilight. There were a lot of facial expressions that reminded me of scenes from it. I wasn’t really impress with her acting. I did however like the plot and story line. The witch/queen was fantastic in this movie. I would have like to seen the queen do more magic and to have more battle scenes. Still a great movie to watch.
- This means war~ a cute movie that has Reece witherspoon who is being fought over by two CIA agents who like her. She isn’t aware that they know each other. My favorite part is when one of them shoots the other with a knock out dart to kept the him from scoring with her.
- One for the money~ there really hasn’t been a movie I didn’t like Katherine Heigl until this one. First off I think that is suppose to be a jersey accent…whatever it was it made it sound like fingers down a chalk board. Here is an excerpt of the movie description from IMB>Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin's bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past. Unemployed and newly-divorced Stephanie Plum lands a job at her cousin's bail-bond business, where her first assignment puts her on the trail of a wanted local cop from her romantic past. on skull for the fact I still like Katherine…lol
What I am looking forward too: Spiderman, Brave and Prometheus.