Saturday, June 30, 2012

More Google Search and how you found my blog

  • humor
  • gunshot hole in pillow~ why does that sound like one of my as the redneck world turns posts?  Hmm well the summer isn’t over yet.
  • pig money box~ that’s just weird …what the heck is that?  A piggy bank that can box?  Or money that drops out of some pig’s box.  No idea
  • People eating candy and falling asleep~  first off why are you searching that combination?  Who falls asleep while eating candy.  Especially if it’s chocolate.  I am going to stay wide awake it all of it and look for more.
  • Falling asleep at work pictures~  well no such luck on this blog.  I am usually bitching about being over worked.  Then again maybe I am talking about some of the prn lazy nurses we have.  That might be a possibility
Thanks to all of those people who have accidently stumbled upon my blog.  I hope you come back and visit my insane asylum again.

3 comments:

Martina said...

Those are weird, especially the pig one.
I've got funny bitch, facebook whores, zombie sluts and bitch please black girl on mine. Wtf? lol

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

how does one find out these things?

Martina said...

Click on stats and then traffic sources.