Saturday, June 16, 2012

Life goes on...

I have been so busy lately trying to get back on my feet that I have seem to have neglected everyone on the net.  Not just blogger.  Even Facebook, MSN and twitter. It's amazing just how fast life goes on.  I am so far behind on everyone's blog and I apologize.   I find myself less and less on the net due to work, family, physical therapy and trying to find a new place to live.  Pretty much all I do now is update my Facebook status.  I have even been forgetting to wish people happy birthday on Facebook.  Which is kinda sad.  Of course it doesn't help that I rarely use my computer anymore now that I have my iPad.  I check out the news feed, leave comments and leave status updates and go on with life.  Quick and Easy.  Unfortunately the iPad is a little more limiting that my computer.  It lacks the birthday warnings that are on the right hand side like my computer.  lol... 

  I spend most of my days off now in physical therapy so I can try to keep my job.  It kind of takes up most of my time.  The other part of my days off seem to be revolved around millions of errands.  I would help if I wasn't the only one in my family doing these errands.  People probably think I have fallen off the edge of a cliff or something.  I am still here and hope to catch up on some blog reading.

Another guilty pleasure I have is reading.  Alot of my authors I read have published some new books and I seem to be caught up in them right now.  That and I have discovered some new authors that have kept my attention.  I love my iPad for the ability to read in the dark when the man is sleeping.  But I still use my nook everywhere else.  It seems to be easier to read now that I have an e- reader.  I have even notice that my youngest is reading much more now that she has one too.  Too bad I can't say that about my oldest who is wrapped up in Facebook and her new boyfriend.  That is a whole blog in itself. Hoping to get back to blogging soon.  I will update everyone on the therapy process shortly.  Hope everyone is doing well.

2 comments:

Leanna said...

All I can say sweetie is remember, you come first. Don't forget that. I kept thinking that I needed to get things done around the house like cooking and cleaning, etc. I was very wrong. Don't ask the family for help, make them help. You won't get better unless you have help.
I am glad to see that you are still able to work. I hope it isn't messing with your back. Also, don't worry about your blogging. I understand and I hope your other fans do too. Just get better. Concentrate on YOU.

RedRaven said...

Your man should help with the errands and not leave everything up to you.
How is the therapy going? Does it help the pain?