Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Here piggy piggy: Quit complaining and updates

smiling-pig-clipart

Well it has been awhile since I have updated.  I have lost 26 pounds since I started about a year ago.  The last 18 have been since October.  I am really proud of myself.  I know that I will have to eat healthy for the rest of my life and continue to have an active lifestyle.  I know this is a life change not just a phase.  If I want to keep it off I will always have to work hard.  The problem I am having is those that jumped on the band wagon and are not doing so well.  I have tried to be supportive, give suggestions and told them the program that I am doing.  Which is free.  I even gave them dvd names and invited them to join me at the gym.  5bucks a day when you go with me.  Not to bad.  When I invite them they are always busy or too tired. When it’s time to weight I always here I have been bad this week.  Which is turning into every week.  What really irritated me was when I was asked how much have I lost so far and I told the person.  The other person commented it’s not as easy for me as it is for you.  What the hell?  I do work my ass off.  I do have bad days but I don’t wallow in self pity.  I just pick up and do better the next time.  I listen to suggestions of others that have succeeded.   I want this bad enough.  I am tired of being tired.  Tired of my knees hurting!  Tired of looking like a fat blimp in clothing.  I empowered myself to lose weight.  I didn’t try to starve myself or get the quick fix like the others were.  You can’t eat 400 calories a day and expect to stay on that diet.  You can’t continue to eat at fast food restaurants and expect to lose.  It’s a life change.  If you don’t honestly record every calorie then you are cheating on your diet.  The only person it hurts is yourself.  I don’t care if you cheat.  Doesn’t hurt me one bit.  But what pisses me off is people running their mouth making it sound like it was easy for me.  I sweated my ass off.  I went to the gym after work and gave up Starbucks 450 calorie drinks.  I swore off McDonald's.  So until you do that don’t tell me how hard it is.  Still eating what you want isn’t hard at all.   I will be happy to help anyway I can but don’t rain on my parade for all that I have accomplished.  But hell yea I look fabulous in my jeans now.  You can be gorgeous no matter you size what makes you ugly is putting yourself down.  Don’t complain about being fat if you don’t have the courage to make a change.  If you need help I will always be here to help you all you have to do is ask.

MjAxMy1mNmJiN2ZmOTE2OWIxOGU5

3 comments:

Lynda Halliger Otvos (Lynda M O) said...

Congrats, Suzanne, that's a fabulous weight loss and you have done so well at your loss. Stay strong in your resolve and I am in total agreement with the fact that it is a lifestyle change. Go with what you know to be the truth.

Leanna said...

Good for you girlfriend! Don't give up - ever. You Rock!!

RedRaven said...

It sounds like those people are jealous of your success. Screw them if they're too sorry to make an effort for themselves. Congrats on the weight loss!