Thursday, January 19, 2012

Blogging on the go

So like I mentioned in my earlier posts I decided to go with an iPad. I actually had to create an alternative blog on Wordpress because I wanted to be able to blog on the go and they had an app for that. I didn't think blogger did until now. There is this great app call blog press. Where I can actually blog from my iPad and post to my blog. I am really excited about this since I will be able to hopefully blog more and in the moment. Especially while at work when the crazies come in. Course it won't be till I go on lunch but it still sooner than waiting for my day off. I didn't think that I would like the keyboard on my iPad but it's surprisingly accurate. Of Course it can not help thought process. Which nine times out of ten is fast than my fingers causing my sentences to be missing words. Hey I thought it I can't help that my fingers can keep up. Anyway I can also comment back easier on comments so I hope to be commenting back quicker. Instead of months later. Plus I can now read your blogs on the go!!!! Meaning I can lurk easier on those blogs I love most. Happy blogging all.

- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yes, you need to blog more. :P