Sunday, January 8, 2012

Damaged dog

dogfart2
I think my schnauzer is damaged…as in broke…as in not normal and possibly part redneck. So anytime my man walks into the house he growls at him.  Like he is some new stranger.  Maybe he senses something?  lol Okay that was mean.  Most of the time he does this is when he has a big hat on.  Like his cowboy hat or his hat that a had a wide brim.  I don’t know if that’s it.  He has never been hit with a hat.  So I have no idea what he is thinking.  To make matters worse this dog has a defense mechanism.  If you scare him he farts.  I mean so bad you would think he actually crap somewhere.  What the heck?   The kids find this funny and try to come up with ways to scare the dog to make him fart.  Its great…don’t piss me off dear or I will scare the dog and make him fart.  It stinks bad enough most times to make your eyes water.  Yea I know you really need to know that the family that I live with thinks it’s a great game to see who can make the dog fart first.  Is it sadder that I join in the game?

4 comments:

Leanna said...

He's not broken at all. Your dog is part skunk. AAHAahahahaaaasnort.

Lisa said...

If you can't win at it - join them! It could be fun.

Azmomo2andcounting said...

I have a dog that is like that too. He will growl and bark if someone my husband or son walk downstairs (old house) or in the hallway (new house)IF I am sitting on the couch in the livingroom. Weird!

Unknown said...

Dogs can be weird sometimes...and just darn cute other times. :)