Sunday, August 19, 2012

Grind my Gear: Stewing

So I really thought I would be over the whole charge thing.  Before I go back to work.  Nope I have gone from sad to really pissed off.  At least I have the support of some fellow nurses who mention that they have lost a lot of respect for him now.  I haven’t gotten back to work yet to face him yet.  I am not sure how I am going to handle this.  Will I cry?  Get pissed off and lose my job?  Take him a side and tell him he should help his coworkers become more confident in their job instead of pointing out their faults.  Or one of the 6 other things that have been stewing in my head.  I have tried to let it go but I can’t.  I am truly hurt.  I have really been thinking about going PRN and drop full time.  More time with the kids and more money.  No benefits but I get them with my husband job anyway.  I just loved my rotation.  We work well together and a couple of them have become really good friends of mine.  I really don’t want to lose that type of working relationship.  But it makes it hard to work when you stew about the lazy asshole that isn’t doing their job.  However the other rotation is worse when it comes to that.  I don’t know what to do.  But I do know that PRN is really starting to sound great.

No comments: