Thursday, October 6, 2011

Strange things

Yes I though I loved zombies but apparently there are bigger zombie fans out there.  What I have learned playing on the internet
~The official Ribbon for the dead:  a grey one and the official awareness month May. Want to know more? Grey Ribbon
~ Like to run In 5 K races?  How about one where zombie’s chase you.  You got a 5K race with obstacles in which you have to outrun zombies. It's designed a bit like flag football, you're given a belt with flags to serve as your health bar.  You make stops to pick up more health. From what I have seen on video…the zombies can actually run..that would freak me out.  Want to know more? Zombie run
~There is a Zombie food pyramid.  Really?  I wonder if I follow it will I lose weight.  Want to see it? Zombie food pyramid
~Zombie have moved up in the world.  They have their own fb now.  Friend them if you dare…or at least like the page. Add zombie friend
~People will actually click that last thing…and add zombie
~ Zombies have their own alcholic drink.  Here’s the reciepe:
~ There are Zombie socks..which I want btw: 191172404_hi
~ Hello I even found awesome garden Zombie.  I want this also unnamed  I how ever DO NOT want this…gnomes are creepy all by themselves.
 il_570xN.243586255
Okay so there is some strange things on Zombies

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want to do the zombie race. That sounds like fun!
The drink...It has brandy in it. I refuse to put anything with that name in my mouth.
The German in me likes the gnome, creepy or not.

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

Hells yea baby!!!! I live Zombie, breath Zombie, die Zombie! Welcome to the new world order!!!!!!!!!!!!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

BTW, I have those *exact* socks lol!!!

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

BTW, I have those *exact* socks lol!!!