- a zombie series where everyone above the age of 16 dies leaving the children to fend for themselves against the zombies. Followed by the next book the dead and then the fear. Great series.
- excerpt from Goodreads “The cell phone users in Stephen King's tale of horror are plagued by problems much bigger than poor reception, costly roaming charges, or dropped calls: Some unspeakably malevolent force has turned them into raging, bloodthirsty zombies!”I guarantee you won’t look at your cell phone the same way again
- followed by the next book Death and Decay. Goodreads Except “In the zombie-infested, post-apocalyptic America where Benny Imura lives, every teenager must find a job by the time they turn fifteen or get their rations cut in half. Benny doesn't want to apprentice as a zombie hunter with his boring older brother Tom, but he has no choice. He expects a tedious job whacking zoms for cash, but what he gets is a vocation that will teach him what it means to be human.”
- okay so sue me it’s a comic book. But this is absolutely the best zombie collection. If you are a true Zombie fan you must have this.
- okay so I haven’t technically read this one just yet. It comes out this month. But it’s a novel based on my favorite comics. So how can it go wrong right? Well I will let you know just as soon as I read it.
Sunday, October 2, 2011
Best Zombie Books
5 top zombie books