Wednesday, October 19, 2011
I have no idea why they scare the crap out of me but they just do. I don’t care if they have happy faces or sad. They are all creepy as hell. But If I have to give out awards for the scariest 5 clowns I have seen. These would be it. Least to the Greatest.
5. The clown from Spawn. I love drawing the spawn character but this clown is too freaky to draw.
4. Dr Spaulding. From House of a 1000 Corpses or Devil’s Rejects. First off if you have seen this movie the whole movie is down right gruesome…but he give me the creeps. More like a child molestor clown.
3. Zombie Land Clown…hello a zombie and a clown? Anyone have an axe handy?
2. This one is a toss up between my number one clown. He is creepy and scary as hell but he never made me check under my bed like number one. This is Pennywise from the movie IT.
1. A doll plus a clown? This thing did give me nightmares. Not only as a kid did I check under the bed, the closet was never open after this movie. Even my stuff animals gave me the creeps weeks after this movie.
So this is my scary clown blog…there won’t be another..cause they creep me the heck out too much.