Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Free Candy and a puppy

scary_van
Strange things…Ann and I were walking the dogs in the woods near the house.  We do this quite often to clear our minds, bitch and whine and shrink our asses.   Today I decided to bring all 3 small dogs and Ann brought Duke.  While walking a white truck roars up beside us and the creepy looking dude asked me if I wanted another dog.  No thanks I replied.  What I wanted to say was Dude can you not see I already have 3 dogs that I am walking??  That or no thanks I don’t want your free candy either.  I am not stupid enough to hitch a ride with you. Made me wish I brought the Mace with me.  What is the world coming to these days.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yeah that was pretty freaky. lol

Anonymous said...

This is WRONG on so many levels.....but do you watch It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia? If so, you'll know that van looks like a "rape van"

Oy vay, I'm surely going to hell now.