Tuesday, October 18, 2011

What do you want to be for Halloween?

I have dressed up for Halloween since I can remember.  I think last year was the first year in forever that I didn’t dress up.  Just wasn’t in the mood which is really weird for me.  I have dressed up as many things.  As a kid I was a grocery bag full of groceries, Ernie and Oscar the grouch from sesame street, an 80’s punk rocker.  I have been a vampire so many time I have lost count.  I have been a witch, sorcerer, and the grim reaper.  I made my costume from the famous movie the Birds.   But this year I was invited to my first Halloween party.  I am going as red riding hood.  Not the slutty looking one.  More based on newest movie a renaissance look.  I  have a really nice red cloak that I made when I was a sorcerer one year.  My hubby is going as the wolf.  I hope to have a blast.  I will fill you in on the details next week. I am also going to a haunted house this Friday.  I love them!  So tell me did you make your own costumes?  Store bought?  What was your favorite?

5 comments:

Texan Zombie Goddess said...

My favorite was a La La costume I made from scratch for my oldest when she was two. It turned out beautiful if I do say so myself lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm going as a witch. I don't have to dress up for that. ;)

Leanna said...

I want to be SANE I tell you SANE!!! BWAAAHAAAhaaaahahahaaaa!

Mike said...

I'm gonna go as my total opposite. I'm going to be a good looking young guy! haha

Unknown said...

As a kid my Mom sewed all of our costumes. Naturally she was a religious so we couldn't be anything evil, I know, bummer. I was a space princess, ocelot, crayon, superwoman, teacher and basically everything boring. This year, I don't want to be drag ass tired from walking around the entire neighborhood. I am thinking of bribing my son with a couple of bags of candy instead. Evil, I know. I doubt he would go for it.