Saturday, October 8, 2011

Halloween Meme: From Texan Zombie Goddess

I found this over at Adventures of a Texan Zombie Goddess and figured I would steal it. :P Here we go:
1. Which urban legend scared the jeebus out of you when you were a kid? Saying bloody Mary in the mirror…you couldn’t pay me to say it.

2. Which horror movie has the best premise? Saw
3. What is the most disappointing "treat" to receive in your bag on Halloween night? Those nasty black and orange wrapped candy…bleck
4. What's the best non-candy item to receive? The vampire teeth or stickers


5. Did a monster live in your closet as a child? Of course why do you think I slept with so many stuff animals as a kid…they protect you.  Lol


6. Which supernatural creature sent chills up your spine as a kid and still does? This sounds silly but Corn…it scares the crap out of me.  I had a cornfield in front of my house growing up and after watching children of the corn I was never the same.


7. Which supernatural creature makes you yawn?Frankenstein or the creature of the black lagoon


8. What's your favorite Halloween decoration? Pumpkins, graves and  blood.


9. If you could be anywhere on Halloween night, where would you be? At a haunted house in an old abandoned mental asylum.


10. What's the scariest book you've read so far this year? Nothing real scary but some cool ones like the Cell by Stephen King.  Death and Decay was a great zombie book too.
11. Haunted houses or hayrides? Both a Haunted Hayride…very creepy


12. Which Stephen King novel/movie would you least like to find yourself trapped in?  Tie between IT and Children of the Corn.

13. Which is creepiest: evil dolls, evil pets or evil children? Evil kids hands down. If you know your evil doll lore they leave you alone if you respect dolls.  Kids…your screwed.  The creepiest would have to be gage on Pet Semetery.  gage

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gage is totally creepy. His laugh... *shudder*
I totally agree with #2. Jigsaw is brilliant. See, I'm a sick person. I think a fictional serial killer is brilliant. I need therapy. :/